Tuesday, February 15, 2011

DARK FRAGMENTS



#1
I’m sorry I left
I had to and
I had the most fucked up weekend in my life
it was hell
I was in hell for 24 hours
literally...
and just saying that....
you know I didn't cry while I was in hell
I laughed...because it was you know that time when things get so bad..you have two choices you can cry and DIE
or laugh
I don't want to die in hell
and I did some stupid things in hell...really fucking stupid things in hell...

#2
in the dark, half a moon, shadows, graffiti....silence...except for a few cars and street lights...
we arrive at Sweetwater. it’s empty except for a tired cook with long curly hair..a tired owner form Argentina not happy to see us...and a bartender from Columbia who loves me
he gave us roses  Ero one Dom one me 3
they were dying roses...
we drank a little...
you put your hand on my
my leg
and I tore all the petals of my dead rose

#3
it's sunny
thank GOD
I lie down on the bench and close my eyes....and soak in the sun...
we talk about everything...
and I’m grateful about fucking time...and it's because you know...
anyway we eat we talk......how I should loose it because...it's one of the best things it's better than drinking and drugs you say..
I laugh inside...
then he put his hand on my head and rubs it....like a father
not like a father


#4
and I felt like I was my soul looking down at my body
yes and I got dressed and....while he lit his cigarette by the window...we said something to each other
i don’t' remember I wasn’t listening... just remembering what he looked like there in the sunset on the window
I kissed him...on the cheek...he wanted to kiss me on the lips...we met half way
I hugged him and he said thank you so much
I turned...and as I was walking down the steps ...I said I'll see you.....when I see you'

#5
I want to pray,...I want forgiveness
I had a weird dream last night
I had a dream last night
and I was dreaming that I was spitting in a sink...
spitting and I woke up spitting ....
actually spitting
on my pillow...
I woke up
and thought

1 comment:

  1. i am so impressed by this. it's killing me that i don't know who wrote it. if you write it i will read. kudos.

    ReplyDelete