great job. A few thoughts: 1.I think, at the beginning many are just happy and excited about what they do, and not necessarily compare their work with Ansel's work ;) So I'd put it 'how happy you are with your work' 2. That rising quality, knowledge curve is optimistic. Too sad some people, like my father. at some point turn back to phone-cam snapshots of cats and flowers printed on plain paper. He used to have exhibitions and now... this makes me really sad.
This is so original and awesome. First post of it's kind, I love it. Think I might copy it...
ReplyDeletegreat job. A few thoughts:
ReplyDelete1.I think, at the beginning many are just happy and excited about what they do, and not necessarily compare their work with Ansel's work ;) So I'd put it 'how happy you are with your work'
2. That rising quality, knowledge curve is optimistic. Too sad some people, like my father. at some point turn back to phone-cam snapshots of cats and flowers printed on plain paper. He used to have exhibitions and now... this makes me really sad.